Pages

Friday

Easter

So its the start of the easter holidays, day one, and I'm already bored out my mind! Right now I'm in the living room with only mice to keep me company! I have managed to spend the first day off with a hangover, i wish i could say it was worth it for a good night but it really wasn't. I think I'm going to invent an easter resolution, and mine is to not drink. ever again. I thought i was going to be on my own this weekend but my dad has come to my rescue and is taking me to his in-laws for wine and chinese. or as my new resolution kinda gets in the way of that ill just say chinese. So after i have a little break and some fun monday I'm gonna get a load of work done so i can post up some progress on the beloved blog! but for now...

HAPPY EASTER AND ALL THAT XXX

No comments: