Pages

Monday

'FISH AND CHIPS, TWICE PLEASE?!'

After my show at GFW on the 7th of june i headed over to Vienna with my collection to take part in exhibition 'Fish and chips, twice please?!' located in the heart of the city's Quartier21. The exhbition is here to showcase the design talent from the UK, introducing something a little different to what the Austrians are used to!


Work is featured by designers Emma Bell, Scott Ramsay Kyle, Louise Amstrup, Charlie Le Mindu, Louise Gray, Piers Atkinson and Shoe Designer Nicolas Kirkwood and more. 

I was lucky enough to be included in the new designer showcase section where i got to show pieces from my graduate collection. The Exhibition has proven to be a huge success with hundreds of visitors each day! Below are a few snaps taken on my iphone...



My collection in the 'New Designer Showcase' section



I will get some decent pictures taken to post up soon! Be sure to check it out if your in the area! 

No comments: