Pages

Sunday

TOMORROW IS THE DAY

Today saw the start of Graduate Fashion Week, which means in 24 hours I will have shown my collection in front of judges and press at London's Earls Court. Scary...but equally exciting!


I haven't posted in a while as its been a mad few weeks getting all my portfolio done for my final hand in at uni. Its a weird feeling knowing that uni is now officially over and I'm about to enter the real world, the harsh reality that is the fashion industry! Heres a few images of bits of work I've been producing...


My business cards 


My portfolio


Laser cut perspex clothing tags and sketchbook cover.


In the early hours of wednesday morning I will be flying over to Vienna to take part in the exhibition 'Fish and chips, Twice please?!' which launches on the 10th June! I will be exhibiting my work under the new designer showcase section a great opportunity to have straight out of uni which I'm really very excited about!

I will post soon with Images from another shoot I did the other day with an amazing team of people! Also to update on GFW and Vienna. For now though I must get some zzzzz's I have a busy and exciting week ahead of me!

No comments: