Pages

Saturday

MY ARIVAL IN VIENNA

So I am here in Vienna once again for the final time to showcase an extended version of my graduate collection at Vienna Fashion Week!
















I'm now all settled in to my studio which I will be in for the next few days and making the final preparations for the show which will be taking place tomorrow in the Museums Quarter at 9.00pm. The show is presenting quartier21's fashion design artists in residents who have been working in the studios here over the past couple of months.


Above is the programme advertising the goings on in Quartier21 during September, which includes a picture of my boned organdie dress which was shot by Alexander Jordan. You can pick up a leaflet around the Museums Quarter in Vienna.


Wish me luck for tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a tad bit late, but good luck anyway! You'll have to let us know how the show went.