Pages

Monday

HAPPY FUCKING NEW YEAR

Sadly the christmas break is over for my final year of studies, i had planned to do lots of work but i can honestly say over the past couple of weeks I've pretty much done... sweet.fuck.all. It was nice to venture back to my little village although at times rather boring and restraining, that is my own fault for not learning to drive! I've been back in the 41 slum, as me and my housemates like to call it, for a while now and I'm all settled back in (as much as you can settle in to a mouldy mouse infested house) and ready to continue the heart wrenching battle that comes along with creating a collection for a fashion design degree. I'm not too sure whats in store for me in the coming year I have been informed many times by tutors and students from last year that from now it will probably be the most stressful times of our lives! god and i thought it was horrible last term! As much as scaring the hell out of me it definitely excites me and it is definitely going to be the most satisfying year!

No comments: